Its day 7 of the 30 day blogging challenge, which means you get a list of my top 5 songs!
i listen to a lot of music, so my favorite songs are constantly changing, in fact, in a few days this post will probably be inaccurate.
i’m not going to bother putting the songs in any order, i love most of these songs equally!
- Be like you – Ed Sheeran, this is such a beautiful song, and Ed’s voice is really lovely and calming, Ed Sheeran is my absolute favorite artist, despite this being a pretty old song, it will always be one of the best in my eyes.
- Missing You – All Time Low, i think the song has a really sweet message and the melody of the song is also really calming.
- Throne – Bring Me the Horizon, i’m not one hundred percent sure why i like this song so much, maybe it the lyrics? i just find myself listening to it a lot!
- A Match into Water – Pierce the Veil, I don’t actually listen to this song that much, yet i will always name it as one of my favorite songs, probably because it is the first song i ever heard by Pierce the Veil and possibly because the inspiration for the song is very emotional.
- photograph – Ed Sheeran, this song is absolutely stunning and the lyrics are so sweet; i fell in love with it the first time i heard it!
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X