12th day of the 30 day blogging challenge, this means a post about my favorite books.
This cant be in any order since i have so many books that i love.
- ‘All the bright places’ by Jennifer Niven- this is such an amazing book, i couldn’t stop reading it, the book is so emotional with the right balance of humor making it super easy to read.
- ‘the Maze Runner’ series by James Dashner- its such a gripping series, i read all four books within two weeks and i loved ever page.
- ‘the drowning of Arthur Braxton’ by Caroline Smailes-i love this book because it deals with quite dark topics with care and it doesn’t make the book at all heavy or hard to read.
- ‘If you find me’ by Emily Murdoch-i finished this book in one day, and i have re read it many times because i love it so much, it is a pretty emotional book, but i think that’s why i like it so much.
- ‘The night circus’ by Erin Morgenstern-This is by far the best fantasy book i have ever read, despite it being a lengthy book, i read really quickly; i got super invested in the story and the characters which made reading it even more fun.
- ‘The perks of being a wallflower’ by Stephen Chbosky-I like this book because its so easy to relate to, its such an uplifting book to read and i found i got really into the story line.
To be honest, this really is only a fraction of my favorite books; but for me almost every book i read becomes my favorite as i find i can’t keep reading a book if i don’t love it or if i can’t become invested in the characters or plot.
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X