Day 19 of the 30 day blogging challenge is my favorite films.
my top four are all Disney movies:
- The little mermaid – I adore this film, it will always be one of the best films, i have watched it countless times and i know all of the words to all of the songs (and can sing them awfully), this movie brings back so many memories. Ariel will always be my favorite Disney princess. I love the plot and I can relate a lot to feeling trapped by your life and circumstances.
- The corpse bride – I remember watching this film when i was around 4 and loving every minute of it. I love the Tim Burton movies, they are all fantastic and i love the animation and character style; its a great story and i have watched it hundreds of times, and i will continue to watch it over and over.
- The nightmare before Christmas – I actually only watched this film for the first time a few years ago, but i absolutely loved it and i have watched it so many times! Its another amazing Tim Burton film and i also love all of the music in the movie! I love the Halloween/Christmas theme and it such a great autumn/winter movie.
- Tangled – Such a great film! i love all of the songs, and every time i watch it i always end up in tears!
non Disney movies:
- pitch perfect 1&2 – i love these films and they are both super funny!
- What Maisie knew – i watched this film very recently, but i got incredibly invested in the characters and the plot was very emotional; i really loved it!
- The Addams family – such a funny and entertaining movie that never fails to put a smile on my face!
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X