So i’m sure your all going to be trawling through hundreds of these types of posts for the next few days; but i thought i would do one anyway 😀
I cannot believe how quickly 2015 has gone by, but at the same time it feels like it has lasted ages. Its a weird feeling and its hard to explain, i hope you get what i mean! I’m just going to write about a few of my favorite parts of this year.
- I was able to start my year seeing my mums side of the family, they live in another country so we rarely see them and it was lovely to start the New Year with people i love so much, yet never see.
- In the spring i went to visit one of my closest friends who moved away over a year ago, iv’e missed her so much and getting to spend time with her was so lovely and i know i’m going to hold those memories close for a long time.
- My birthday (also in the spring time) was so much fun and i had the best day out with two of my good friends, it was really relaxed and just a wonderful day overall.
- I managed to scrape an A in my history course work, which i was convinced i had failed; its such a relief to have a decent grade tucked away to help boost my final history grade
- I stopped self harming frequently, this is a massive achievement for me because for a long time i relied on self harm almost everyday, the periods of time i go clean now are much longer; i’m not anywhere near recovered but i think i may be getting slightly better.
- I went on holiday to Spain with my mum, we had an amazing two weeks in the sun, and i got an amazing tan!
- I saw Ed Sheeran at Wembley stadium with one of my friends, it was honestly one of the best nights of my life and i had the most amazing time!
- I got really far in my horse riding this year, my pony is coming on really well and she looks like a completely different horse to the one i unloaded from a trailer a few years ago; i am so proud of her and myself for all the improvements we have both made.
- My friend got me tickets to see Troye Sivan live, i honestly almost cried.
- I think i managed to improve my relationship with my family quite a lot this year, to begin with i didn’t think i would be able to but nowadays me and my mum get along pretty well and the same with my dad. And me and my brother get in to way less arguments than ever. I guess we’re all maturing, and i’m learning to be a bit more tolerant.
- This blog, iv’e been posting much more this year and i am really enjoying it, i hope you all are to!
I think ill stick with 11 for now as i could go on forever! This year has been really wonderful and i am so great full for all of the amazing people in my life who have made the hard times easier, and the grey days brighter.
I have been thinking about maybe doing a recap post at the end of each month about whats been going on, how i’m feeling and all that good stuff. I think it would be really nice to be able to look back on in the future, and maybe you guys would be interested to? I’m not sure really, what do you think?
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X