This post is going to be confessions to my best friend, she wont ever read this as she doesn’t know this blog exists, but never the less…
- You make dragging myself out of bed and going to school slightly less daunting, because i know you will be there.
- Seeing you happy makes me happy.
- I have lied to you before; i’m not proud of it, but there are some things even you don’t know about me.
- I have backed out of plans at the last minute with fake excuses, because i can’t get myself out of bed. I know it sounds awful but some days are just harder than others.
- I sometimes get jealous when i see you getting close with other people, I guess i just worry that you might replace me with someone better. Please don’t.
- If a anyone hurts you, i will kick their butt.
- I will never judge you, i don’t care what you have done, you will always be my friend.
- I wouldn’t change our friendship for the world.
- When we are together, laughing about stupid things that don’t matter, those are my favorite moments.
- I could never replace you.
- There’s a lot of things i want to tell you, but i don’t know how, i don’t want to see you get upset.
- I’m not always as happy as i seem. My smile is fake. I struggle with sadness.
- You have helped me through so much, and you don’t even realize it.
- I admire you so much.
- You may not believe me when i tell you over and over again, but you are beautiful.
- I will love you always.
Thank you for reading
The small quiet one X