Hey guys, its the 9th day of the 30 day blogging challenge, which is a post about 10 of my pet peeves.
- People chewing with their mouths open, this just really grosses me out and the sounds makes me feel sick.
- When someone tries to talk to me while i obviously have headphones on, this irritates me because i miss half of what they’re saying, and then i also have to quickly pause my music and rip my headphones out of my ears to try to catch the end of what they are saying.
- When my mum or dad shout my name from downstairs, and when i shout back asking what they need all i get is silence, and i have to drag my lazy ass down the stair to see what they wanted.
- People who walk super slowly/suddenly stop on a crowded pavement.
- Offering advice or a solution to someone, and they pick holes in it and tell you all the reasons it wont work.
- People who sag their jeans so you can see all their underwear and half their ass crack.
- Screaming children or babies, and the parents just stand by and don’t do anything.
- Dog poo left on the pavement.
- Cigarette smoke.
- People who drop litter, especially when there is a bin near by.
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X