This post is going to be about a few of my favorite films, in no particular order.
- Corpse bride – I am a huge Tim Burton fan, and i absolutely love the story, the songs, the style, the characters. This film is flawless in my opinion.
- The little mermaid – I adore this film and i have since i was tiny, the songs are amazing and i love Sebastian.
- The maze runner series – I read all of the books and i really love the whole franchise, i feel like the films are really true to the books, and the cast is a treat on the eyes.
- Pans labyrinth – I first watched this when i was around 7 and it really scared me, but i have grown to really like the film, Guillermo del Torro is an amazing director/producer and even though its a very dark film its still really interesting and captivating to watch.
- Bridget Jones diary – I watched this with friends only last week but it was really funny and I really enjoyed it
- Room – super interesting to watch and i got really invested in all of the characters, the story is also quite a realistic scenario so it makes you think quite a lot.
I do have a lot of other Disney movies that I adore, but since I love all Disney movies I have decided not to bore you.
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X