- Parks and recreation – this is my all time favourite TV show, it’s so funny and I love all of the characters so much. I binge watched the whole thing in a matter of days.
- Brooklyn nine nine – another really funny show, the characters are so lovable and I feel like all of their personalities come through a lot in the show.
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt – yet another comedy, more funny and lovable characters.
- Pretty little liars – I got super hooked on the first few seasons and binge watched it for quite a while, I’m not such a big fan of the latest season, but I have to watch it anyway since I’m already invested in the characters and the plot.
- Gogglebox – if your not from the UK you may not have heard of this, it’s basically just people’s reactions to British TV shows, but it’s really funny and enjoyable to watch.
- Dance moms – I’ve been watching this show for a few years now, I find it really interesting seeing how all of the dancers grow and change. I’m also no dancer, but I really enjoy watching them dance as they are all amazingly talented and dance brilliantly. The arguments between the mothers also make me laugh.
- Modern family – I haven’t really been watching it recently, but for a while it was my favourite TV show since it’s really funny and also easy to relate to (most of the time)
Other than this I don’t really watch very much TV, most of the time I just binge Netflix shows. I do have a few shows I am going to watch when I have time on Netflix, and I am crazy excited for the ‘A Series of unfortunate events’ show that Netflix has announced since I used to love the movie and read a few of the books.
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X