It’s day 27 of the 30 day blogging challenge, this post is about things that cheer me up.
- Being with my friends, especially Butt Crack, they always make me laugh and help ,e forget about whatever made me sad. They are also really understanding and will happily listen to whatever it is if I need to get something off my chest.
- Seeing my pony, being with Belle always cheers me up, she’s so cute and just giving her a cuddle makes me feel so much better.
- Listening to music distracts me from whatever is going on and gives me something else to think about, and listening to upbeat and happy songs will usually put me in a better mood.
- Reading always helps me think about something else, it’s such a good form of escapism and I quickly get invested in the story rather than what’s upset me.
- Being with family, they also make me laugh a lot and are again understanding.
- Seeing people doing nice things for strangers, it makes me feel much better about the world as a whole, especially since there have been so many awful events recently.
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X