It’s day 28 of the 30 day blogging challenge!
I have never been the type of person to do 11:11 wishes, so I guess I’m just going to have to improvise a bit.
- For my friends and family to be happy
- A good and healthy relationship with my family
- Donald Trump to lose the US presidential election
- No more war or terror attacks
- Good GCSE results
- To feel happy with myself
- Have clear skin
- Have a successful and happy life
- My brother to stop hating me
- To become better at expressing my emotions and not always insisting that ‘I’m fine’
I know that some of these are achievable and I just need to work on myself; as for the more global issues, hopefully with enough time and a change of mindset these things can be overcome.
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X