Iv’e been nominated by the lovely Elm, her blog is brilliant and she has such a lovely way of writing! Thank you so much for nominating me!! ❤
This lovely award was created by Okoto Enigma and the rules are as follows:
1. Put the award image or logo on your blog.
2. Thank the person that nominated you and link their blog in your post.
3. Name the creator of this award and link their blog in your post.
4. List the rules.
5. Answer your nominator’s questions.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. Nominate 10-20 people.
8. Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
9. Share links to your best blog posts.
10. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
1. Have you ever been in love?
Personally, i really struggle with opening up to people; because of this i don’t think iv’e ever really had the opportunity to be in love, iv’e definitely had strong feelings for people in the past, however i usually just try to ignore it and carry on as normal. Obviously i love my friends and family a whole lot, but with regards to romantic relationships, iv’e never really had much luck.
2. What’s your favourite instrument and why?
My favourite instrument is probably the piano, mainly because its the only instrument i ever really learnt how to play (even if not very well). I took piano lessons for a good few years but i eventually stopped as horse riding and school was taking up so much time. I have a few friends that are really good at playing the piano and i always love hearing them play.
3. What do you admire about yourself?
Hmmm, i guess probably the fact that i was able to stop using self destructive coping mechanisms, it was really tough and i still get those horrible urges, but i think I’ve been able to get it under control, and even if i don’t like to admit it, i am kind of proud of myself.
4. If you could take one lesson you’ve learned from blogging away with you, what would that be?
A big one is definitely that no matter how alone or isolated you feel, there are so many wonderful and helpful people out there, and even though we may have never met, they still care about you. Especially since its so much easier for me to be honest about how i’m feeling over this blog, rather than in person.
5. At the moment, what’s the thing you most want to do?
What i want most at the moment is for my A-levels to go well, i know I’ve still got a year until i actually sit my exams, but there is so much riding on my results and i just really want all the time, tears and stress to actually pay off in the end.
3 facts about me:
1. My biggest fear is probably fish, especially if i’m swimming in the sea.
2. Iv’e had my ears pierced since i was 6, but iv’e had to forcefully (and very painfully) re-open them 2 or 3 times since.
3. I’m terrible at saving money, i just end up spending it all on food or clothes.
1. What is your favorite book and why?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is a characteristic/trait you look for in a friend?
4. what is something you are looking forward to this year?
5. Do you have any secret talents?
My best blog posts:
Not gonna lie though, all of my posts are an absolute shamble :’)
Again, thank you so much Elm for nominating me, and Okoto Enigma for creating such a fun and interesting award! I hope you like the questions, and definitely check out the blogs iv’e mentioned if you haven’t already!
Thank you for reading!
The small quiet one X